test list

  • item d
  • item c
  • item b
  • item a

G.G.


Get a Voki now!

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Tool #7

This was so much fun creating.  As I was making the video, I had so many ideas about how this could be implemented in my classroom to improve student learning.  Photo story could be used hand-in-hand with storytelling...children could dramatize dictated stories as well as read alouds which could then be placed in story-baskets.  Children could create videos as they relate to projects, books read aloud,etc.  Digital storytelling could also be used with teachers who want to model a lesson/view a lesson or share student learning with others, including parents. 
 LOVE THIS TOOL!!!

1 comment:

  1. I've just started the 11 Tools and watched the little video you made! That is really neat! Have you been able to utilize that program into your lessons yet? I haven't completed that Tool yet but I'm looking forward to it. How exciting!

    ReplyDelete