test list

  • item d
  • item c
  • item b
  • item a

G.G.


Get a Voki now!

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Reflections

One of my favorite tools that I explored would have to be digital storytelling.  This tool will work beautifully with storytelling and all of its components.  I will encourage the children to create dramatizations of both adult -authored and dictated stories so that they can view them over and over again to increase their comprehension skills.  When thinking about having the children do this, the process will be just as important as the product. 

My thinking has been transformed in that teaching in the 21st century requires us to reach all children through technology integration in all areas of learning.  Careful planning and training on our part will have to take place so that we can meet the needs of all children.

Nothing unexpected, but I have to say that this experience was an eye-opener for me.  There are so many useful and user-friendly tools that will make teaching and learning exciting and meaningful.

No comments:

Post a Comment